Hockwold Hall is a spectacular Grade II listed Manor. With certain areas of the estate date back to the 1500’s, Hockwold Hall marries historic charm and natural beauty. The land is mentioned in the Domesday Book and has a rich history, with Royal connections having been the home of Prince Victor Duleep Singh godson of Queen Victoria.
Delightfully secluded, our majestic ornamental gardens boast beauty and offer a breathtaking backdrop that is perfect for capturing your special moments. Nestled in a small Breckland village near the three counties of Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
Welcome to a flexible and bespoke bridal experience!
We believe every couple and their families should feel special on their wedding day and having exclusive use makes it feel truly unique.
We offer 2 main wedding packages:
Single Day Hire: 11 AM until 10:30 AM the following day.
Weekend Package: 11 AM Friday until 12 PM Sunday, alternatively from 11 AM Saturday to 12 PM Monday for Bank Holidays.
* £2,500 will upgrade your single day hire to a weekend hire package including a late checkout, subject to availability.
– An experienced event co-ordinator on the day,
– Our elegant licensed civil ceremony room,
– A choice of rustic barn conversion or elegant marquee.
Rustic Banquet Hall (up to 60 guests)
or Elegant Marquee (up to 200 guests)
– 8 luxury ensuite bedrooms for your loved ones to stay the night,
– Access to the Lounge, Kitchen, Games room, Cellar bar,
– Access to our 40-acres of elegant gardens and woodlands including hot tub, sauna, floodlit tennis courts and outdoor bbq area.
– Your choice of round tables with white chiavari chairs or rustic rectangular tables with benches, cake and gift tables, and wooden high chairs for children.
– Linens for the round tables, cutlery, crockery, glass wear, water jugs, (via our exclusive catering partner)
– Cash bar with staff (The welcome drinks package is an extra fee. A variety of options are available to suit all budgets.)
– PA/ Projector/ Microphone/ Speakers for indoor and outdoor use.
– Free parking.
*Suppliers not included in our package may be hired in. T &C’s apply.
Our event planner can support you with this and recommend reputable suppliers.
CLICK HERE to view our FAQ’s most common questions can be answered here.