Charming Bridesmaids Gift Ideas
Your bridesmaids are not just your wedding day support crew; they are the women you hold dearest in your life. They are the ones who held your hand through all of the difficult times and made you laugh when you needed to the most. The term “bridesmaid” may only be temporarily applicable, but “friendship” is forever.
To honour your dearest friends, you want to present them with a token that encompasses all your gratitude for their presence in your life, while keeping with the tastefulness of tradition.
That being said, traditionally clad gifts are not spoiled by the touch of the contemporary. We’ve supplied you with a few ideas to choose from that fit the criteria of your budget, and comply with your style.
For brides with larger budgets, the sky is the limit on the options from luxury spa getaways, traditional afternoon tea at the Ritz, or high-end designer labels.
If you are more of a DIY bride, it is very easy to get inspiration online or use your own creativity and imagination to create something bespoke for each of your bridesmaids. Whichever vision you go for, the most memorable gifts will begin with the foundations of theme/colour, while never losing that touch of personalization
And finally, for those who have not been blessed with the creative gene, ask a talented friend or relative to lend their expertise. If none of the above is feasible, you can go the slightly easier but reliable route by ordering online on sites such as Not on the High Street or Etsy. Below are some inspiration to inspire you:
– Sweet cones or favour boxes.
– Elegant box with a variety of macaroons or truffles.
– Prosecco flavoured lollipop bouquet.
– Little pots of happiness: jars with hessian fabric tops tied with string with sweets inside.
– Bottles of sweet Rosé wine or Prosecco (you can personalise bottles with your own label)
– Key ring
– Tote bags
– Framed artwork or pictures.
– Tea light holders
– Personalised notes in a bottle.
– Ceramic dish for jewellery
– Vintage teacup set or Coffee Mug with unique flavoured loose tea.
– Personalised bridesmaids robes.
– Bridal emergency kit: wipes, hairspray, pins, tissue, lip balm, etc (See recommendations on our blog on this)
– A recent trend has been botanical inspiration using real or artificial flowers,
– Fragrance infusers,
– Floral candles.
– Botanical orb pendant /necklace
– Silver plated or resin finish botanical jewellery
Charmed: Personalised/ Engraved New or Vintage jewellery
* We recently discovered and love Lucy Bradshaw’s dainty yet elegant heart inspired silver jewellery line. www.lucybradshaw.co.uk
Cat Walk Chic
– Bridesmaids favourite perfume
Personalised make-up bag
– Makeup samples for on the day touch ups.
– Spa treatment voucher (Ideal for post-wedding relaxation.)
– Decorative hair piece.
Written by: Meghan Ingraham