Bride and Tonic
Married in Norfolk magazine
East Life – https://www.eastlife.co.uk/article/hockwold-hall/
Delightfully secluded, our majestic ornamental gardens boast beauty and offer a breathtaking backdrop that is perfect for capturing your special moments. Nestled in a small Breckland village near the three counties of Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
Welcome to a flexible and bespoke bridal experience!
We believe every couple and their families should feel special on their wedding day and having exclusive use makes it feel truly unique.
We offer 2 main wedding packages:
Single Day Hire: 11 AM until 10:30 AM the following day.
Weekend Package: 11 AM Friday until 12 PM Sunday, alternatively from 11 AM Saturday to 12 PM Monday for Bank Holidays.
* £2,500 will upgrade your single day hire to a weekend hire package including a late checkout, subject to availability.
– An experienced event co-ordinator on the day,
– Our elegant licensed civil ceremony room,
– A choice of rustic barn conversion or elegant marquee.
Rustic Banquet Hall (up to 60 guests)
or Elegant Marquee (up to 200 guests)
– 8 luxury ensuite bedrooms for your loved ones to stay the night,
– Access to the Lounge, Kitchen, Games room, Cellar bar,
– Access to our 40-acres of elegant gardens and woodlands including hot tub, sauna, floodlit tennis courts and outdoor bbq area.
– Your choice of round tables with white chiavari chairs or rustic rectangular tables with benches, cake and gift tables, and wooden high chairs for children.
– Linens for the round tables, cutlery, crockery, glass wear, water jugs, (via our exclusive catering partner)
– Cash bar with staff (The welcome drinks package is an extra fee. A variety of options are available to suit all budgets.)
– PA/ Projector/ Microphone/ Speakers for indoor and outdoor use.
– Free parking.
*Suppliers not included in our package may be hired in. T &C’s apply.
Our event planner can support you with this and recommend reputable suppliers.
CLICK HERE to view our FAQ’s most common questions can be answered here.